Faith, Food, Fitness & Fellowship
Welcome to She’s 619 – a Christian Keto/Carnivore coaching small group for women! These specialized groups are based on the scripture 1 Corinthians 6:19, which reminds us that we are temples of the Holy Spirit, and we should honor God with our bodies.
My mission is to empower women to live a healthy lifestyle through diet, physical activity, daily Bible reading, and spiritual growth. I believe that taking care of our bodies is an act of worship and stewardship, and my small groups provide a supportive and encouraging community to help you achieve your goals.
She’s 619 is a place where women can support each other through daily Bible reading, prayer, and accountability. We focus on incorporating movement and exercise into our daily routines and celebrate the benefits of a healthy, active lifestyle.
At the heart of our group is the recognition of the importance of nurturing our spiritual well-being. We will regularly pray for one another and discuss how our faith can guide and support us on our health journeys. We believe that when we put God first, everything else falls into place.
Whether you’re new to the Keto/Carnivore lifestyle or a seasoned pro, She’s 619 welcomes you.
Join us as we honor God with our bodies, grow in our faith, and support one another in our health journeys and connect through weekly Zoom meetings and private Facebook group.
Come experience a coaching group that is ANYTHING but average.
As a Group Member You Will Receive
- 4 Foundation Videos on Food, Fitness, Faith and Fellowship
- 3 Foundation Guidebooks
- My Christian Women’s Wellness Ebook
- Weekly live meetings with a biblical and/or practical lesson and plenty of group coaching time to share, ask questions, discuss issues, etc. as well. Meetings are recorded for replay or if you have to miss.
- Private Facebook group
- PDFs of all Power Point Presentations
- Membership from February 1 – 29 (FB group opens on the 1st, see the meeting list for meeting dates).
February 2024 Meetings
No longer excepting registrations for February.